4/26/2012 Dealing with Tragedy By Len Paxton excerpts from a teaching CD
- Don’t think you are the only one. There are many who are going through hard times and maybe even experience what you have.
- Seek for the strength that only Jesus Christ can give you. God wants you to go to Him. Trusting Him. He is the only one who can give us victory. 1 Peter 5:7 Cast your cares on Him. He loves you. People can only help on the surface. Is. 53:4
- Don’t be bitter. Instead of getting bitter, get better... Bitterness is like a cancer. It will eat away your soul.
- Begin on a positive course of action to love, help, and bless others. It takes the focus off of ourselves and puts it over to those who need help.
- Plan to spend eternity in a place where tragedy never occurs. Rev. 21:4