Sunday, January 30, 2011

Look what the Lord has done!!!”: by Angie Paxton

Look what the Lord has done!!!”: by Angie Paxton

Look what the Lord has done!!!”


The Lord has…

The Lord has delivered me & given me victory…

1 Samuel 17:37 David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.

The Lord has stood by me and has strengthen me, when others have forsook me…

2 Timothy 4:16-17 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me…the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me…

Acts 23:11 …the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul…

The Lord has saved me…

John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Titus 3:4-6 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us…

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The Lord has given me favour…

Genesis 39:21 But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

1 Samuel 2:26 And the child Samuel grew on, and was in favour both with the LORD, and also with men.

Acts 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

The Lord has given me Grace & Mercy…

Genesis 19:19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life…

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace…

Titus 3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Lamentations 3:22-24 It is of the LORD’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

The Lord has given to you, so ye give to others…

1 Peter 4:10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

As we have had the Lord give us gifts, let us minister those gifts to others. The world really does need to see Jesus in us…

There is so much more the Lord has done. What has He done for you…

Let’s pass them onto others…

No comments: