Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Do not Fear...


Do not Fear...
1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
Fear divides your mind. Fear stifles your ability to think & acts as you should. It affects your decisions.  Fear enslaves you.
Heb 13:6 be content...I will never leave you forsake you....

...so I may BOLDLY say...

The Lord is my helper; 

I will not fear...

What can man do to me?

Helper - a cry for help...the word describes The Lord as poised and ready to rush to the relief of His oppressed child when they shout fir His assistance. 

Must change my focus from fear to the word of God. 


Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
This all comes down to a faith battle...
Just because you cannot change something does not mean you have to continue to fear it. He said He would continue to uphold you. He may not remove what fears you. He is your anchor. He will not be moved. 
Do not believe your feelings, but the testimony of the word of God...
He will protect you and bring you through...

No comments: