Sunday, January 6, 2013

Living in the now...


Living in the now...

Today is the day of....

So many times we are either looking back or planning for the future. We have made mistakes in the past & live back there. We question if we can make it past those mistake. We feel defeated & let fear of failure stop us from moving forward. 

Rom 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

2  Cor 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Rev 10:12 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ:

Ps 95:7 
7 For he is our God;
and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice...

In Him you can be victorious...
You must believe and accept it all by faith...
Not by your good works, but because of what Jesus did at the Cross....
God wants us to spend time with Him now.  Trust Him now.

Father I need you today... Give me wisdom to walk with you today and to take the steps that will make me strong in you. Help me to overcome all my fears. I know I am your child and you want good things for me. Help me to walk in that truth. You are my only hope... You know the deepest parts of me. Forgive me for being lazy and distracted with lives daily activities. 

No comments: