Thursday, January 17, 2013

We hold ourselves back...


We might have to go through hard times. We might have to go outside our box or do things that are uncomfortable, but God assures us that He will always be with us and walk us through those times...

 He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee
Hebrews 13:5

Moses had to go outside his comfort zone when God asked him to be apart of setting the child of Israel free. 

Ex 4:10 And Moses said unto the Lord, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.

We can make a lot of excuses...our past made me this way, I don't have what it takes, I don't have the money, I can't talk in front of people, I, I, I, I....

We look so many times at our own abilities, that we miss what God is trying to do through us...

I heard once never underestimate the influence you have on others. Everyone has some type of influence over others.

We hold ourselves back...we let others hold us back, we let things hold us back,...etc...

No comments: